An Ultimate Manual for Writing Argumentative Papers
Writing argumentative papers can be a challenge if you’re not sure how to get started with your topic. It’s easy to come across a variety of tips that can help you make your argumentative paper a good read. Yet, sometimes a list of tips just won’t cut it. Having a guide or manual that details information about this type of writing can be more helpful in getting you through different stages of writing.
The good news is there are different resources available designed to help you write papers of this nature. It’s a matter of choosing good sources you’ll feel comfortable referring and knowing what kind of information you need it to have that will be useful to you. One option includes reviewing information provided by your college or university. This is often an important step in writing an argumentative paper since your school may have guidelines your work should meet. Many schools offer free access to manuals online in which they may be in the form of a PDF or have a unique web address through the school webpage. Below are three writing guides that will help you succeed in writing:
- A Guide To College Students (Bowdoin College)
- Complete Academic Guide on How To Write A College Paper (Essay Camp, writing company)
- Writing in College: A Short Guide to College Writing (The University Of Chicago)
Maybe you are looking to create your own reference source and want it to have ideas or concepts to help you remember how to create certain aspects of your essay. Whether you are looking to create a list of sources or you want to find a reliable option with solid information that’s easy to follow through, the points below can help you get an idea of what to look for.
- Step-by-step instruction for argumentative paper writing. It may be in the form of a guide that breaks down each aspect of the writing process.
- A breakdown of elements for what your paper should include and how to include it. If the source mentions you should provide facts and relevant values, it should include tips or a brief description on why it is needed so you get a better understanding behind its recommendation.
- Offer example questions to help you think about your paper or thesis. Some may not have exact questions but it may provide brief details to help you think about questions that may be asked about your subject. This should have an effect on how you develop your argument and what thoughts and opinions are connected to your topic.
- Writing basics. This may be information to help improve your writing such as proofreading, revisions, creating an outline, writing rough drafts and how to stay focused on the topic.
Essay writing help
We have built the ultimate resource for high school and college essay writing. Our manuals will help you write:
- Narrative essays
- Descriptive essays
- Expository essays
- Informative essays
- Persuasive essays
College writing guides
For college or university student, we have built an immense amount of tips for these written assignments:
- Reaction/Response papers
- Position papers
- Research papers